Monday, March 26, 2018

Outfit: Freedom.


Biker tee: Romwe || Corduroy buttoned skirt: Romwe || Fishnet shirt and double buckle belt: old || Jadon Boots: Dr Martens

Today I'm wearing a punkier grunge combo I really like. The temperature is rising and I hope summer isn't too far away anymore. I'm wearing a longsleeve fishnet longsleeve and my two new items I received from Romwe last week. This beautiful soft biker tee and buttoned corduroy skirt which both got amazing grey shades. The quality is amazing and on top of that it's not expensive at all - especially this skirt goes with literally everything. :-)

Love x









2 comments:

  1. Ein super Outfit! Echt stark, gefällt mir ausgesprochen gut!!:)
    LG Ina

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look phenomenal :)

    http://fashionmakeup-czarnulaxyz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete