Monday, January 30, 2017

Outfit: Caravan of dreams.


Boho printed dress: Raga LA via ASOS || Concho belt: Vintage via eBay || Platform boots: Vagabond

This dress makes me wish it would be summer so much - it's such a beautiful 70s inspired indian dress! I got it on sale and it's from the californian brand "Raga". I really like its burgundy/brown colors and elephants for the print. On the day I took the photos it was really windy and snowing, so you can imagine I wear a thick faux fur suede coat above dresses at the moment. 
Have a great day! 
Love x










2 comments:

  1. Ein hübsches Outfit. Ich stimme Dir zu, wenn ich dieses Kleid sehe wünschte ich auch das es Sommer Wird:)
    LG Ina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am delighted with this set :)

    http://fashionmakeup-czarnulaxyz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete