Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Outfit: Don't confuse comfort with happiness.


Embroidered western denim shirt: Romwe || Woodstock shirt: Romwe || Fringed printed shorts: Romwe || Necklaces: Vintage & Spell Designs || Western boots: Gamloong || Double buckle belt: ASOS

For this Wednesday I have a laid back look I love to wear on casual and comfortable days - you can never go wrong with a denim shirt, a printed tee and some shorts. All clothes are from the online shop Romwe this time and this whole look actually doesn't cost more than around 40$ which is definitely a bargain. I really like the 70s inspired woodstock tee (I wish I would have been there!) in combination with the blue, slightly grey washed denim shirt and printed shorts with tasseled hem - those are so comfortable and lightweight! I can't think of better shorts which are more suitable for the hot summer days than this pair. To add some edge to the whole outfit I went for western accessories (my double buckle belt and matching cowboy boots) and lots of tibetan/navajo inspired vintage jewelry.

Love & light. xx










1 comment:

  1. Die Shorts mit den Fransen ist ungewöhnlich, sieht aber gut aus. Ein pfiffiges Outfit was gut zu warmen Sommertagen passt:)
    LG Ina

    ReplyDelete