Monday, March 21, 2016

Outfit: Love Me Two Times.


Faux fur patchwork jacket: Romwe || Printed blouse & studded western boots: Zara || Banjara Necklace: Vintage || Biker leather pants: H&M 

For this Monday I'm getting very colorful again with this cute cropped faux fur jacket I received from Romwe the other day - when it comes to faux fur jackets I prefer the patchwork style in every way, it's edgy and still goes with everything. I really like its turquoise/greenish color parts! Faux fur and leather is a mixture which always looks great, I actually even think it's the best fabric combination besides leather and lace. I combined it with my biker pants I got on sale at H&M last year (The padded details make it to my favorite pair of trousers!) and a indian/70s inspired printed blouse from Zara's last year's spring collection.  It's one of my favorite blouses, because its colors and print also go with almost everything, especially other prints or statement jackets. I did some necklace layering with a Forever 21 necklace and my banjara coin necklace - these two look great together - and slipped in my studded cowboy boots in order to add some Rock 'n' Roll finish to the look.

Have an awesome new week! Love x













2 comments:

  1. Die Lederhose steht Dir wirklich ausgezeichnet!:) Die Farbkombination der Patchwork-Jacke ist außergewöhnlich aber interessant. Türkis erwartet man nicht unbedingt in einer Jacke mit Pelzstyle, gibt dem Outfit aber eine kurzweilige Note!:)
    LG Ina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, die Jacke ist..mal was anderes! :D
    Toll kombiniert, dir steht sie - an mir würde sie wahrscheinlich nur nach Fasching aussehen :)

    Übrigens liebe ich deinen Blog! <3 Ich finds nur etwas schade, dass du immer denselben Hintergrund für deine Fotos nutzt-hat das einen Grund?
    LG,
    Cira

    ReplyDelete