Monday, February 1, 2016

Outift: Black Ice.


Studded leather dress: Romwe || Squash Blossom & navajo necklace: Etsy & vintage || Gypsy rocker boots: Spell Designs

After a long time here's an all black look again with this beautiful black leather dress from Romwe , it's so nice. I love its fit, because it's slim, but not too tight fitting or bodycon style. It also got a V-Neck which is probably my favorite collar type and studded details. I love wearing it with lots of turquoise necklaces, rings and bracelets because they create a really nice contrast against the black leather. I've been collecting navajo jewelry for many years now, to me they've got the most beautiful styles and designs. To complete the look I chose my favorite cowboy boots with metal tips.

Wish you all a great successful new week. xx
















2 comments: