Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Outfit: Ramble On.


70s print bell sleeved dress: Romwe || Indian Necklaces: Vintage || Western belt: Miss Selfridge (old) || Studded western boots: Zara (old)

Are you guys as much in spring mood as I am? I can't wait for the warmer days to start and to wear my flowy dresses again without throwing over a thick winter coat. It was freaking cold on the day when I took the photos, so they had to be shot quick to be honest haha. I received this gorgeous dress from Romwe the other day, it got that perfect 70s vintage feel and a nice psychedelic print in different pink, red and purple shades. It also got cute bell sleeves, an open back detail and a comfortable slightly baggy fit which I love. I combined it with some indian vintage necklaces, my western belt and boots and a few of my favorite rings. Somehow I've become a dress person over the years, I remember I wasn't into wearing dresses at all and only had a couple of them hanging in my closet around 4 years back. Now I couldn't imagine my closet without them anymore and my collection is constantly growing. When I'm not wearing shorts, band tees, crop tops and kimono jackets in summer,  I always go for my flowy dresses.

Love x














2 comments:

  1. Was für ein Kontrast, der frostige Schnee im Hintergrund und Du im hübschen Sommerkleid im Vordergrund. Ich friere allein durchs anschauen der Bilder:)) Ich finde nach wie vor, das Shorts die perfekten Kleidungsstücke für Dich sind, aber gleich danach kommen Kleider so das dass anwachsen Deiner Kleidersammlung durchaus gerechtfertigt ist. Fast überflüssig zu sagen das dass Outfit wieder fantastisch aussieht!!:)
    LG Ina

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the dress! http://sarahinwonderlust.blogspot.co.uk/2016/01/january-payday-wildfox-couture-wish-list.html

    ReplyDelete