Friday, December 25, 2015

Outfit: Infinite sun.


Green embroidered velvet coat: Waiste Vintage || Lace dress: Free People || Necklaces: Vintage || Platform boots: Vagabond

For this year's Christmas holidays I wanted to post a very special outfit which does not only include some of my all time favorite clothes, I also want to embrace the festive vibes. So I guess there's no better day than today to show you one of the most gorgeous coats I've ever owned. I ordered this dark green velvet beauty a few weeks ago after I saw it on instagram. Yep, it blew me away at first sight! I'm so glad I was able to get my hands on it as soon as it dropped online. It's no secret that velvet has been one of my favorite fabrics. My collection is constantly growing, you can never have enough velvet in your closet! I immediately loved the golden embroidery on the dark shimmery green ground, it's duster style and fit in general. It expresses what all your 70s boho coat dreams are made of! Somehow I prefer buying vintage clothing lately, because there are more edgy pieces nobody else has and mostly the quality is much better than mass productions nowadays. Plus vintage pieces from the 70s obviously really got the amazing 70s feel. Because the winter has been so warm lately here in Germany I already wore this coat out a multiple times. Do you know those pieces which will bring you joy every time you wear them? This velvet duster is one of them and it's definitely a lifetime keeper. I combined it with my lace Free People dress I bought a few years ago and some golden tribal layered necklaces. I think white lace looks the best with the green tone, it highlights the vintage feel, too! 

I hope you've all been enjoying beautiful relaxing christmas holidays with your loved ones! 
I recently discovered a song I could play again and again, I love it so much. It's called "Infinite Sun" by Kula Shaker and it sounds simply amazing. The tune got the perfect mixture of Rock 'n' Roll and spiritual tones. (listen to it here)

Love x















1 comment:

  1. You look amazing in this, the pattern clash is perfect! X
    graciousghost.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete