Monday, May 4, 2015

Outfit: Golden palace.


Crochet insert blouse: Nasty Dress || Embellished vest: Zara || Necklace: Urban Outfitters & Vintage || Boots: Vagabond via Urban Outfitters

Here is probably the most beautiful vest which has ever been created - it's such a masterpiece! I remember it was selling out super fast at Zara which is no surprise when thinking of its affordable price and outstanding look. There is nothing more versatile than vests existing, they can be worn in so many different ways and seasons. In summer I love wearing them with blouses or long-sleeved playsuits/dresses whereas in winter/fall/spring they look stunning worn above jackets (especially leather ones), too! For this outfit I decided to go for a warm, golden and black colored combination. This cute asymmetrical, creamy blouse I received from NastyDress fits perfectly to the golden sequins/embellishment of the jacket, doesn't it? Its cute crochet inserts make it even more flattering and different compared to other summer blouses. Furthermore I'm wearing some of my most comfortable shorts I own - my black shorts with lace trim which are kinda basics but with a cute detail. Some tribal jewelry and my beloved platform boots et voila - here's my Monday outfit made of my dreamiest boho fantasies.

Kisses. x  











1 comment:

  1. I adore the entire outfit! I do not know what I like most of the outfit.

    http://theroadsofarbyary.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete