Monday, March 2, 2015

Outfit: On The Road Again.


Parka with embroidered sleeves: Style Moi || Plaid flannel shirt, leggings & tee: Urban Outfitters || Western Boots: Gamloong || Tribal Necklaces: Mango

Woohoo I found the perfect parka! It's probably the edgiest parka style coat I've ever seen and it's the perfect mixture of boho and grunge. Usually parkas look all very similar, but this one I got from Style Moi definitely stands out. Its sleeves got beautiful golden/silverish embroidered, embellished and studded patches which look amazing on the grey main color. I've been wearing this combo quite often the last days, because it's still been cold here in Germany. I combined the jacket with my cozy flannel shirt in muted blue/burgundy/cream colors (Urban Outfitters sells the softest ones you can imagine!), a printed tank top in grey, some black shiny leggings and cowboy boots. I wanted to create that perfect boho/grunge twist in this outfit, I think it's quite obvious, isn't it? That look definitely is counted to my comfortable and every-day winter outfits which are perfect for going for a walk, to a cinema, traveling or visiting friends. 

Love xx










3 comments:

  1. This Parka is beautiful.. you look absolutely stunning in it <3
    Wich size did you bought and how hight are you?
    It would help me alot :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi lovely,
      I'm 5'4 (162cm) and got a size XS :-)
      xx

      Delete
  2. looooove the parka!!! Kinda want it now haha. Also really cool shirt xo

    dresses-and-travels //@susandollparts

    ReplyDelete