Friday, December 26, 2014

Outfit: Even gravity can't hold us down.



Shearling biker jacket: OASAP || Floral cami top: Zara || Shorts: Levis vintage || Boots: Vagabond

Here comes the perfect biker jacket updated for winter - when I first saw it on OASAP's website I immediately fell in love with its beautiful colors, I'm really into the combo of khaki brown and green. It's probably the most beautiful shearling biker coat I've seen yet to be honest. I guess the ACNE jackets had been an inspiration for this one, it really resembles them. It's freakin' cozy and perfect for winter. Even though I was only wearing a light floral strappy top underneath (I really loved its red floral print together with the colors of the coat) I didn't freeze at all. :-)

Hope you all had a nice christmas time, now it's almost the end of 2014! Crazy how time flies… Be prepared for my Goodbye 2014 post coming on Tuesday. Love xx











No comments:

Post a Comment