Friday, March 21, 2014

Good vibes.


Crochet sweater: Urban Outfitters || Shorts: Levis 501 || Concho belts: Lovestrength || Necklace: Spell Designs || Wedge heels: H&M

Finally wearing sunglasses again yay! I love wearing that look, it's laid-back, very comfortable and that knit totally got me when I first saw him on the UO website. To me it's the sweater perfection haha. It's a bit transparent and the crochet details make it special. I think it goes great with high waisted shorts, so I grabbed my vintage levis shorts and in order to make the look more interesting I also took some accessories. The turquoise necklace is made by my favorite clothing brand Spell Designs, I got it on birthday. AND: have a look at my beautiful new belts from Lovestrength ! I can't describe how much I love western concho belts, those are always edgy and add some boho touch to the outfits. That brand has the most amazing belts ever, you really should check their stuff out when you're into festival/boho/hippie fashion, so perfect! 






3 comments:

  1. Die Shorts sehen echt gut aus, besonders mit den verschiedenen Gürteln zusammen :) Mir gefällt das Outfit, du hast immer etwas besonderes an dir :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous outfit! Looking great!

    x Dawn
    www.wickedlypleasant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete