Monday, December 23, 2013

Rise and shine.



Velvet dress: Forever 21 || Necklace: Urban Outfitters 

This is my outfit for this year's christmas - as you all know velvet clothing is one of the most important essentials in my wardrobe and when I ordered that dress for only 14€ on Forever21.com I fell in looove. I love its dark green color and knitted velvet pattern. I hadn't had a green velvet piece before and this one is perfect for colder days because it's longsleeved, cozy and reminds me of christmas haha. I added fishnet tights, some vintage jewelry and my favorite platform boots and voila - that's totally me. 

What are your plans for christmas? I will spend christmas with my family as every year. It's not that special, but I'm looking forward to celebrating anyways. But I have to admit that I'm not really into christmas food, but I like the cookies haha. Last Friday was my last day at school this year and I finally can relax and watch my favorite series, read some magazines and of course - take as many outfit pictures as I can haha. I will definitely show you my christmas presents, many new outfits and a 2013 review - do you like my outfit for christmas? Just let me know and leave a comment. Have a beautiful christmas, loves! xx




4 comments:

  1. I love velvet too, and it looks just perfect in uch deep green color <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it <3

    http://1finedai.blogspot.co.uk/2013/12/cotton-candy-dressvenus-review.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this dress. Unfortunately I cannot find it :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely dress !

    http://devsnochaos.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete