Sunday, June 30, 2013

Do you remember?



Kimono: Freak Of Nature via Topshop
Crochet top: Forever 21
Necklace: H&M trend
American flag shorts: Primark
Navajo bracelets: Vintage
Boots: Ash

When I saw the Kimono with its lace details and the with roses crowned buffalo I just had to order it. I love collecting Kimonos, because I'm constantly wearing them in summer (the replacement for leather jackets, they are wayyy too warm haha). And that design! It's so me, it's boho and western in one. The crochet top is from the Forever 21 "Spring Daze" campaign with Chloe Norgaard - I bought the shirt a couple of months ago. The shorts were a true bargain - only 13€ at Primark! They look like the ones from Topshop which I had had an eye on for ages. Hope you like my look! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment