Sunday, January 13, 2013

I built these walls to watch them crumbling down.




Deftones Shirt: Vintage
Coat: H&M
Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell
Necklace: Urban Outfitters

I bought this coat almost half a year ago, I really like it because there's also a leather pattern on the arms. And it keeps me warm! It's -3 degrees outside and I'm freeezing. I really want summer to be back or at least moving to a country where it's always hot and sunny. 

_
The last days were pretty exhausting, because school took very long every day and I also had to learn for tests and prepare my presentations. Beside school I was listening to the new album"Wretched And Divine" by Black Veil Brides all the time. I totally fell in love with each song from the record. My favorites are "New Years Day" and "Shadows Die", but "Days Are Numbered" is also awesome - well, you can see that I really can't decide, I love ALL of them. 
Yesterday I went shopping and I enjoyed the 75% sale at Urban Outfitters - daaamn, I got three amazing pieces for only 36€! (I think the three pieces were like 90-100€ earlier)
And every single night I watch the german version of "I'm a Celebrity Get me Out Of Here!". 
It's quite funny to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment